Friday 22 August 2014

NOTHING ECTOPIC

Interior design is one of my passions and overtime I have learnt that what makes one stand and stick out is the creativity you put into it and the excellence in which your deliver your work.If at all you will need to make good money out if it , you have to be well versed with all the nitty gritties and brush up on that skill oftenly.And through the work, you will mess  up and restart a project all over again.
Throughout the month of August I have been and still having a grip on several things I love and I am passionate about which seem to be closing down ,falling apart , unthriving all at the same time,because I believe the sun will soon shine on them. You know, when the Bible tells me He who began a good work in me will bring it to fruition, it's literal, phillipians 1:6

Take God at his word, the situation may momentarily look messy and undone but just before you quit remember even gold has to be  tested through fire. Probably  you are in the last and final lap of your revelation .Do not give up hold on to hope.There is nothing ectopic, luxated and deranged  about you to God, He knew you would go through it and come out stonger and fine than the touchstone and even finer than wine . All things work together for good.

Beloved, it is well .

1 comment: